Registration for the 2020-21 school year is 7am on Monday, February 3, 2020. See below for documentation required.
The application process for enrollment at our school is as follows:
1. Complete this online registration form
and provide the required documentation (see below) to your 1st choice school. Typically our overflow schools are Anne McClymont (choice #2) and Dorothea Walker Elementary (choice #3).
2. The following supporting documents are mandatory in order to secure a spot on our waitlist, and at our school:
- A valid birth certificate or passport of the child (proof of age),
- A copy of one parent/guardian's BC Driver’s License and same parent's BC Services Card (aka Care Card) for proof of BC residency,
- Documentation to confirm your address in our catchment area (copy of utility bill, purchase agreement, rental agreement, or recent City of Kelowna tax form) must be provided at the time of registration.
If you are new to Canada, or not a Canadian Citizen, please contact our Welcome Centre at 250-470-3258 as there is a different process for registration.
Documentation can be dropped off in person, faxed or emailed to the school.
Please contact the office if you have any questions regarding the registration process/required documentation: 250-870-5139 or firstname.lastname@example.org