Are you moving into the Chute Lake Elementary (CLE) Catchment Area?
To confirm that your are in our catchment area click HERE
and enter your address to find your catchment area school.
For the 2017-18 school year, please note that our school only has room in the following classrooms:
- 1 spot in a Grade 1/2 class
- 1 spot in a Grade 3 class
- 1 spot in a Grade 6 class
For all other grades, you can still register your children at our school (online, see below) and you would choose CLE as #1 choice, and then usually Anne McClymont Elementary is #2 and Dorothea Walker Elementary #3. Once we have all your documents (again, see below), we officially add your child(ren) to our waitlist and send copies of all your documents to your next choice school. We will contact you when we have room here. We are usually able to accommodate all our (September-December) waitlisted students the following school year for a September start.
Registration for the 2018-19 school year is Monday February 5 at 7am. Click to open this PDF for more info.
The application process for enrollment at our school is as follows:
2. The following supporting documents are mandatory in order to secure a spot on our waitlist, and at our school:
- A valid birth certificate or passport of the child (proof of age),
- A copy of one parent/guardian's BC Driver’s License and BC Services Card (aka Care Card) for proof of BC residency (families new to British Columbia will be given 3 months from their moving date to obtain these documents).
- Documentation to confirm your address in our catchment area (copy of utility bill, purchase agreement, rental agreement, or recent City of Kelowna tax form) must be provided at the time of registration.
If you are new to Canada, please contact our Welcome Centre at 250-870-9729 as there is a different process for registration.
Documentation can be dropped off in person, faxed or emailed to the school.
Please contact Lise Bradshaw at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the registration process or required documentation.